Starting conceptual article on Open Science Education with Household Stuff
Today, I am starting to write a paper on Open Science Education using household stuff.
Paper in progress on Google docs
What will the paper discuss:
- Open Educational Resources and Open Educational Practice
- Gaps in how science is taught
- How could those gaps be addressed
- Constructivisionism and supporting theories for science education
- Using household stuff to teach science
- Developing a model to create OER for teaching science
- Next steps for the project (testing out the model and updating)
I want to document the process as I go through with it through this blog.
Let the adventure begin!